Thank you for visiting our website, www.dgisupply.com (the "Site"). DoALL Company, doing business as "DGI Supply – A DoALL Company" ("DGI Supply") recognizes the importance of protecting website user information, and providing users a secure environment in which to access DGI Supply products and services. The following policy describes what user information is gathered, how that information is used, and how users can limit certain types of data sharing. This Policy does not pertain or govern information or data obtained by DGI Supply through means other than this Site.
In an effort to enhance the user experience and better serve DGI Supply’s customers, this Site collects: IP addresses, tracking codes, domain names, and other usage data. This Site utilizes cookies. The Site also collects:
- Customer name;
- E-mail address;
- Product preference and interest information;
- Billing address and telephone number;
- Shipping address and telephone number (if different from billing address);
- Job title;
- Federal Tax ID or SSN;
- Birth date;
- User ID and password; and
- Other information needed to provide access to the Site's applications.
How the Information Is Used
In addition to the foregoing uses, the data collected are used to protect and understand the activities and behaviors of Site visitors. Specifically this helps DGI Supply:
- Protect the security of Site users, DGI Supply, and DGI Supply’s business partners and contractors;
- Respond to user requests or inquiries;
- Fill customer orders;
- Present more personalized content;
- Serve customized advertising (whether on the Site or through other media like email); and
- Notify users of new products, new services and changes to Site content or functionality.
DGI Supply may share users’ information, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Among our various subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and parent organizations;
- With third parties, such as manufacturing partners, advertising agencies, and others who perform services on DGI Supply’s behalf or who have an interest or use for such data; or
- In response to subpoenas, investigative requests (with or without subpoena) and other legal process, to exercise DGI Supply’s legal rights and defend against legal claims.
Users have the ability to opt out of certain aspects of data sharing.
- Email — DGI Supply maintains a database of permission-based email addresses that are used to send users offers of interest via email. To opt out of this database, users should send an email to email@example.com from the email address the user wishes to unsubscribe. Users should clearly state in the email, "Unsubscribe from DGI Supply's email database."
- Cookies — Users can adjust the computer browser settings so that users know when a cookie from a particular website is being placed on user’s browser, or to decline or accept all browser cookies. Because flash cookies do not reside in user’s browser, and thus user’s browser settings will not affect them.
- PLEASE NOTE: If users configure the computer to block cookies, users may not be able to access certain functionality on the Site. Also, if users block or delete cookies, not all of the tracking described within this policy will stop.
- Browser Privacy Settings — certain browsers have a “Do Not Track” or “Privacy” feature that sends a signal from the browser to the website that the user does not want to have the user’s online activities tracked. Unfortunately, these features are not yet uniform, and DGI Supply is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
By using this Site, users consent to this policy. DGI Supply may at any time revise this policy. All changes will be posted on this page. Users continued use of this Site will represent the user’s acceptance of any changes. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Please remember that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user IDs and passwords.
This Site is operated by DGI Supply from its offices in the State of Illinois, United States of America. The products presented on this Site are in no way guaranteed by DGI Supply that they will be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If users choose to use this Site from other locations, users are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations. The DGI Supply terms and conditions of purchase apply to all purchases from DGI Supply, without regard to any language to the contrary on customer purchase orders and without regard to any contrary communication with personnel from DGI Supply. These terms and conditions, among other things, strictly limit the warranties available to customers of DGI Supply.
Should the user have questions, comments or concerns please contact us:
100 Lakeview Parkway
Vernon Hills, IL
Terms & Conditions
1. Delivery, Acceptance of Terms, Requests for Returns, Returns. By agreeing to purchase and by further accepting delivery from DoALL Company doing business as DGI Supply, a DoALL company ("DoALL") or its nominee, purchaser (“Purchaser”) conclusively agrees to and, as applicable, reaffirms its agreement with these Terms and Conditions, and acknowledges that any attempt by Purchaser to waive, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions are rejected and without any force or effect. Failure to immediately request to return the merchandise described herein constitutes conclusive acceptance of the merchandise and of these Terms and Conditions. All returns must be authorized in advance and may be subject to a restocking charge. DoALL's invoice and packing slip constitute written confirmation of delivery; written reconfirmations of delivery are available at $30.00 per reconfirmation. Disputes as to actual delivery of merchandise must be submitted to DoALL within 30 days of initial receipt of invoice or statement for such merchandise. Purchaser agrees that merchandise described in DoALL's invoice(s) or statement(s) shall be conclusively deemed delivered and accepted if Purchaser does not dispute delivery within this 30-day period. Any claim for damage in transit much be submitted to DoALL and the applicable carrier within seven days. Purchaser waives any right Purchaser may have of set off or cover.
2. Pricing and Charges For Goods, Taxes, Duties, Export Law. DoALL reserves the right to change prices, currencies or other mode(s) of tender, or to modify any catalog or brochure at any time. DoALL is required to charge certain state, local and other applicable taxes, duties and governmental fees; such charges will be reflected on the Purchaser’s invoice. However, notwithstanding the foregoing Purchaser assumes responsibility for, and unconditionally guarantees payment or reimbursement of, all applicable taxes, fees, licenses, import duties, and expenses as may be applicable. Purchaser is obligated to provide, at or prior to the time of purchase, a copy of any sales tax exemption certificate or similar document, and to indicate to DoALL which purchases are asserted to be tax-exempt. Certain of DoALL’s goods and services are subject to export control laws, regulations and administrative policies. Purchaser represents and warrants that it is not designated on, associated with, or a subsidiary or affiliate of any party, person or entity on any of the restricted party lists maintained by the Federal government of the United States including, but not limited to, the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List maintained by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Treasury Department, the Denied Persons List or the Unverified List maintained the by U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security (“BIS), the Debarred Parties List maintained by the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (the “DDTC”) or the Nonproliferations Sanctions list. Purchaser shall comply with all applicable U.S. economic sanctions and export control laws and regulations, including without limitation, the regulations administered by OFAC, the Export Administration Regulations administered by BIS, and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations administered by DDTC. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. Purchaser understands that a license, written approval or other authorization may be required from BIS, OFAC, the DDTC or other U.S. government agency(ies) prior to the export or reexport of goods or services from the U.S. Purchaser further understands that it is unlawful to export, reexport or transfer, or to attempt to export, reexport or transfer certain goods or services to the parties, persons or entities on the foregoing lists.
3. Terms of Payment. Subject to the preceding paragraph, payment, in U.S. Dollars, is due upon delivery. Credit terms, if approved, are 30 days from date of invoice (unless otherwise agreed in writing by an authorized representative of DoALL). DoALL reserves the right to apply payments or other credits in DoALL's sole discretion. Each of Purchaser’s subsidiaries and/or affiliates purchasing from DoALL agree to be and will be jointly and severally liable to DoALL for all their purchases from DoALL, but the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and any transactions between Purchaser and DoALL are for the sole benefit of Purchaser and DoALL and confer no rights, benefits or claims upon any other person or entity not a party to such transactions.
4. Consequences of Failure to Comply with Payment Terms. Purchaser agrees to return, upon demand by DoALL, any merchandise for which payment has not been timely tendered. Purchaser agrees to reimburse DoALL for the cost, including attorneys fees, documentation fees, or other charges, incurred to collect any amounts past due. In the event DoALL submits collection of an unpaid account to a third-party collection firm, Purchaser agrees to pay DoALL, and DoALL reserves the right to impose, a documentation fee to reimburse DoALL for (i) costs associated with requesting payment of the account, and (ii) costs associated with preparing such account for submission to collection specialists; the minimum amount of such documentation fee, per account to be submitted to a collection specialist, is $800. Purchaser agrees to pay DoALL, and DoALL reserves the right to impose, a convenience fee on any late payments and/or interest at the rate of the lesser of (i) 1.5% per month or (ii) the highest interest rate permitted by applicable law for any outstanding indebtedness to DoALL (including expenses of collection) which is not timely paid. Purchaser agrees that any credit on any account is subject to a credit maintenance fee of 0.0834 of the credit per month that such credit is unresolved.
5. Use of Products; Warranty and Liability Issues. IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, DoALL WARRANTS ONLY THAT TITLE TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM DoALL WILL PASS ONCE THE PURCHASE PRICE IS PAID IN FULL IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. No other warranty is provided by DoALL; any oral or written statement otherwise by any person or entity is unauthorized, ineffective and void ab initio. DoALL MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT PRODUCTS ARE MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT PRODUCTS WILL CONFORM TO ILLUSTRATIONS OR DESCRIPTIONS. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. DoALL MAKES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF PERFORMANCE, WORKMANSHIP, QUALITY, DURABILITY, INTERCHANGABILITY, SUITABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT INCLUDING THOSE INSTANCES WHERE CHANGES, ALTERATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS ARE MADE IN MATERIALS AT THE REQUEST OR INSTRUCTION OF THE PURCHASER. DoALL DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF PRODUCT MISUSE, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, IMPROPER INSTALLATION, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, MISREPAIR OR MISAPPLICATION. DoALL's liability is limited to, and in any event will not exceed, the purchase price paid. Purchaser agrees to operate the products purchased in a safe manner, not remove or alter any safety features of the product and indemnify and hold DoALL harmless from any claim or liability resulting from actions with respect to the product. DoALL does not guarantee compliance with any state or local codes and regulations governing suitability of products, and is not responsible for how the products are installed or used. Any claim of Purchaser against DoALL of any nature whatsoever must be asserted within one calendar year of the first transaction related to such claim; as a material inducement to DoALL to sell products to Purchaser at the prices contemplated hereunder, Purchaser hereby releases DoALL from any claims of any nature whatsoever not asserted by commencing an action in a court of competent jurisdiction with one calendar year of the first transaction related to such claim, without regard to the actual or alleged state of knowledge of Purchaser with regard to such claim, its merits, its deficiencies, or its existence. Warranties are void outside of the United States of America.
6. Disputes, Delivery Deemed Conclusive, Governing Law, Jurisdiction. In the event of any dispute, the books and records of DoALL shall be conclusive as to the amount and price of goods, due date, delivery date, and terms and conditions. By placing an order with and by accepting delivery of any merchandise from DoALL, Purchaser (i) agrees that all matters related to any transaction(s) with DoALL shall be governed and controlled by the internal laws of the State of Illinois, (ii) agrees that the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall not be governed by either the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or the United Nations Convention on the Limitation Period in the International Sale of Goods, and (iii) agrees, consents and submits to the jurisdiction of any local, state or Federal courts having their situs within or deemed, for jurisdictional purposes only, to have authority over, either the County of Floyd in the State of Iowa or the County of Cook in the State of Illinois.